Katy Perry Katy Perry Katy Perry Katy Perry Katy Perry Katy Perry Katy Perry Katy Perry Katy Perry Katy Perry Katy Perry Katy Perry Katy Perry

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

oh my baby alysa !

hello peeps ! long time no see . been busy fer the past few months . sorrray . now only i have a slightest bit of time to update my dear bloggie , luckily miss SITI NURSYAHIDA FS remind me bout my bloggie . thanks yaww . so , i would like to update bout the current thing that happened to me and my life . OH MY BABY ALYSA ! yes ! thats the title of my story fer this entry . Alysa Sofya bt Ainol is my little youngest sister , she is 5 years old . what about her ? hmm , its a sad story actually . she have been ward admitted at KPJ Kajang since 5th of february 2011 , saturday . why ? doctor detected that her lung is infected due to her coughing period time . she've been coughing fer around two month , fever , flu and every night alysa's keep vomiting and barely able to breathe . unfortunately , she also diagnosed with dengue ! unexpected ! so , until today she still warded fer further treatment . want to visit ? KPJ Kajang , 5th floor , room number 556 . and also , not forgotten fer those who come and visit her , thanks a bunch ! auntie , uncle , grandma , grandpa , bro , sis , and my college mates , FEA ARIFFIN , NUR SYAHIERAH , PUTRI SHUHADA , NURAZILA AMIN , INAEZLYNA BABYMILO AND HER BOYFIE , RAMDAN AND AZZAHRAH ZARA . also thanks fer the presents , teddybear and the chocolates , alysa's love it ! here are some photos fer your view , thanks , bye , till then XOXOXO :D

first medicine been given , she's one tough little girl :)

second day , she starts to have a food and drinks :)

she can smile now ! :)

swollen face :)

elmo ballons a gift from me :)

hard time ! she hates to inhale the oxygen given :(

thats all . adios .

No comments:

Post a Comment