Katy Perry Katy Perry Katy Perry Katy Perry Katy Perry Katy Perry Katy Perry Katy Perry Katy Perry Katy Perry Katy Perry Katy Perry Katy Perry

Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Confessions and GetWellSoon Tya .

Heyy peeps , its 4.29 a.m now . im sleepy already , but before i sleep , i just need something that i can confess . hmm ...

first -- i miss AMC
second -- i miss AMC folks
third -- last night u get on my dream IZZAH HAZIRAH . we set a met up at somewhere that looks like restaurant . it was totally hilarious . trust me . HAHA
fourth -- and last night i also dream bout u FA ASHRIN . u bought me a donut ! that was awesome . HAHA
fifth -- i was super excited fer 'the holiday' with 'the family' yaww :)
sixth -- i found a guy that looks like REMY ISHAK . i loikee :D
seventh -- i was totally worried bout my KKS<3 , TYAZARA AZMI . haihh , all of sudden she text me " i was admitted at the hospital and already done the appendix operation last night. " i was like .. OMG , that was all of sudden and amazing super duper suprised me . then i call her , and damn luckily she was fine and getting better . you really make my heart dropped and spinning and turning 360 degrees over and over . haha . i was seriously didnt expect it to be happened . hope to see u soon tiya . we all pray the best fer you babe . love from KKS<3 . bye :D

2 comments: